Surf the Internet Safely with Adblock Plus

Posted by Unknown in ,

Have you ever surfed the Internet and annoying pop-ups seem to appear out of nowhere on your screen? Or how about those frustrating Java updates? What is the deal with this?

I know most of us just want to click the “X” button to make them disappear or to hurry up and hit the “accept” button so that those cumbersome updates just hurry up and update so that they can go away.

But what happens when an annoying toolbar appears on your web browser? Or your computer starts to slow down because it is infected with malware, adware, or something worse?


Computer Crash
Have no fear because PC Pro 4 Less is here.

I am here to talk about the hidden extension on the Internet called Adblock Plus and how this safety tool can really save your computer when you are surfing the Net.

The website for Adblock Plus is www.adblockplus.org and I have taken the liberty to go in full detail on why one might be reluctant to utilize this nifty tool when surfing the Web.

Please check out the following video that I have made for more information on how Adblock Plus is a true life saver for all.
Instructional Video Below

Unknown

I am a Web designer for hire who designs and builds Websites and Apps for Android, iOS, and Windows at an economical price for any person of interest, small businesses, and non-profits. Please visit my business Website www.pcpro4less.com for more information about how I may be of service and let's start building your dream Website or App today, at a reasonable price within a satisfactory time frame.

2 comments:

  1. This is a blog that I really like and am looking forward to reading because I am a professional and technical writing minor and I think it's important to learn about technology and websites, etc. Plus, I just got a new computer so this post in particular is beneficial for me because I have so many ads popping up that it is driving me insane and I don't know what to do about it, so maybe this will give me some guidance! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support and technical writing as a minor sounds interesting for a career profession.

      Pop-ups are soo annoying while one surfs the web. I will post more blogs with support to hopefully help you along your way with your new computer.

      By chance, can you tell me what operating system you are currently using and what is your main web browser of choice that you are currently using on your new computer?

      Delete